1.    #1  
    Hi everybody. I am trying to watch videos on my touchpad that are in m4v format, but have been unable to do so. Is there any way to watch these videos? I downloaded touchplayer but it is not helping. Thanks!
    Not sure, Kalemsoft media player worked pretty well for me, but I was watching AVI's.
    I have no problems just using the default video player. I simply made a video folder and put the files in and watched through the photo video section.
    for the m4v... are they apple movies that you re-encoded or???? (since m4v normally has a DRM coding on it)
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    for the m4v... are they apple movies that you re-encoded or???? (since m4v normally has a DRM coding on it)
    They are some Disney movies for my kids. When we got the movies, they had a code for us to download digital copies to my home computer. I downloaded them through iTunes since I have this on the computer.
    Global Posts
    957 Global Posts
    Yeah, those are DRM'd. Not sure if you can play them outside of Apple iTunes / Apple products.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbudden View Post
    Yeah, those are DRM'd. Not sure if you can play them outside of Apple iTunes / Apple products.
    No, one can only play them on Apple products.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3