1.    #1  
    How do I search archived Email? Like starred items and such? Is it possible?
    just type will search subject lines of emails on your device. For more thorough searching, you might have to resort to logging into your email via the browser and use the email's search function online.
  3.    #3  
    which would be great if I dunno Gmail's website loaded and functioned properly. putting any term in the search box seizes the browser up and chokes it. I have yet to get gmail to load and work properly.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    which would be great if I dunno Gmail's website loaded and functioned properly. putting any term in the search box seizes the browser up and chokes it. I have yet to get gmail to load and work properly.
    I just tried it on my TP. It works fine. A bit slow maybe, but I don't know if that's my connection. But it did find the emails I searched for.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
  5.    #5  
    whenever I click the search box, I get a lot of grey "select text" looking boxes. I'd love someone to figure out a User Agent string setting for th ebrowser so we can load the "iPad version" of thesew problematic sites.
    Several of us have gotten a user agent spoof working. (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...fectly-38.html) But it was my experience that touch didn't work right in the iPad versions of websites. For instance, there was no way to scroll in iPad Gmail. My best guess is that the TouchPad reports touch events differently from the iPad. We'll have to solve that before a user agent spoof actually becomes useful.