Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ogloco21
  • 1 Post By Gunnyman
  • 1 Post By ap3604
  1.    #1  
    I just got back and got my price difference refund. At the end of the day I got a 32gb Touchpad for $79 or $29 depending on if you want to apply the $50 in APP credits to the balance.. $129 Costco price minus $50 HP Rebate minus $50 APP credit equals $29!!!!
    Dis likes this.
    Score!
    Does every new owner get a $50 hp app rebate? I hope not because I've spent $30 on apps already.
    Only the Truly dedicated owners who bought before the first price drop.
    Dis likes this.
    haha..well that's only fair.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    damn my costco never even carried the TP
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    So you paid the original $500 price and they matched it to the new $129 price that was probably sold out anyway?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hanly2 View Post
    So you paid the original $500 price and they matched it to the new $129 price that was probably sold out anyway?
    I paid $579 on Jul 11, I got a $100 bill in a price match in like early Aug when HP did the $100 discount to $479. I then got another price match today to get it down to $129.. Cash Money..
    What did Costco price match to? They're not carrying it in-store anymore... so I'm not sure what they would compare the price to, unless it was to the HP shopping site which is out of stock...

Did anyone else get Costco to refund and match down to the $149.99??
    whoa you made out like a bandit! NICE!
    I got a price match from Costco. I bought it for $579 with $100 instant rebate. They refunded me $350 + tax. So yes, the TP 32GB was only $129.
    nice!!!
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    Does every new owner get a $50 hp app rebate? I hope not because I've spent $30 on apps already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    Only the Truly dedicated owners who bought before the first price drop.
    No love for the late adopting, cheap tablet loving bandwagoners?!?!
    evlinferno likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    No love for the late adopting, cheap tablet loving bandwagoners?!?!
    Dude, that is an awesome description for us!
    I got the same deal. Purchased on 7/9 for 579. Costco pricematched to 479 when they ran their promo. Then they gave me a 350 credit. Total 129. 50 app credit, and 50 early adopter gets it down to 29. The kicker is I initially bought from Best Buy on 7/1, and returned when I bought @Costco. So HP called me last week, and is sending me a $20 gift card for taking their survey on why I returned it. Total cost $9. Pays to be an early adopter sometimes.
    Thanks to all of you, and for this incredible site! I just went to Costco tonight with my receipt, and received the $350 plus tax credit! I was the first one they processed at the Maui Costco, and they knew nothing about it. I showed them the printout, and they found it in their binder. Still had to call the manager twice though, as they couldn't believe that we would be getting that much back!