1.    #1  
    So I am having an issue syncing music with Doubletwist onto my Touchpad; All the music and playlists make it onto my Touchpad, but when I select any of the playlists, they initially show the correct number of songs in the playlist i.e. (150), but then it switches to (0) songs.

The music is all there and will play when selected manually, I have looked at the m3u files and they seem correct (has proper songs and locations), but the music app just doesn't want to play nice.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by spenceuiuc; 09/02/2011 at 04:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by spenceuiuc View Post
    So I am having an issue syncing music with Doubletwist onto my Touchpad; All the music and playlists make it onto my Touchpad, but when I select any of the playlists, they initially show the correct number of songs in the playlist i.e. (150), but then it switches to (0) songs.

The music is all there and will play when selected manually, I have looked at the m3u files and they seem correct (has proper songs and locations), but the music app just doesn't want to play nice.

Any ideas?
    Have you tried rebooting yet? I've experienced instances where the database doesn't update properly after a sync, but will after a reboot.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, tried a device + Luna reboot and still no dice.
  4.    #4  
    Does anybody know the location of the data/database for the music app?
    i"m having the exact same issues with doubleTwist.

I suggest sending in a report to doubleTwist so they can maybe add a tweak to the way playlists are built on the Touchpad.

doubleTwist is 100x better to use then HP Play!
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
  6.    #6  
    I emailed doubletwist and got this in reply:

"Hello,

Until the next version of the desktop build is released, you could try these development builds that have TouchPad support:

Windows: http://download.doubletwist.com/webo...etupFullHP.exe
    Mac: http://download.doubletwist.com/webos/doubleTwistHP.dmg

Note that these builds have not gone through QA.
    --
    doubleTwist Support
    support@doubletwist.com"

I installed the beta and it is syncing perfectly now. Solved!
    Glad to see that they're adding TP support. Has anyone heard if DoubeTwist AirSync is coming for webOS?
    Do you have a lot of files in other folders? like pictures?
    I had the same problem before. I think Touchpad has a cap to read files.
    After delete pictures I downloaded to the Touchpad (about 400 files), it read my songs correctly.
    I hope it works to you, too.
  9.    #9  
    I have about 2000 songs on it that it is reading just fine.
    holy awesome, thanks for the link

I'm installing it now, will report back! Doubletwist is light years ahead of HP Play

Edit: Definitely works now. Had to manually delete the old playlists though. They also added a nice little Touchpad graphic to the program. I hope more people do this and slowly add Touchpad support to their programs/apps whatever it may be!
    Last edited by bb147; 09/02/2011 at 08:19 PM.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.