1.    #1  
    I am a new TouchPad owner, and am loving it, for the most part. When I go to unlock my device, the screen is unresponsive for a few seconds. I can still take a screen capture by holding the two buttons, but I cannot slide the lock. Eventually, it lets me.

I chatted with HP support, who told me to uninstall any third-party software, but I don't think that's the problem, as I'm pretty sure it was doing this before.

I haven't come across anyone who seems to have had this problem, so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas.

Thanks a lot!
    Have you gave it a good reboot? I noticed that when I install a ton of stuff it can get unresponsive like this and when I reboot it everything goes back to normal.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    This has happened to mine as well. What I did was place it on my Touchstone and it comes back. If you don't have a Touchstone you could try plugging it in the computer/wall outlet or wait as you've been doing.
    Mine doesn't do this but on a related issue my screen is sometimes unresponsive and requires 2 or more touches. I have a Zagg screen protector so I'm not sure if it's the reason?
  5.    #5  
    jmpierson: I just did a restart, for good measure. It did not help.

brettatk: Does yours still have that problem, or does the Touchstone somehow fix it?