1.    #1  
    If I purchase something in the app store, is that purchase forever saved to my webOS account so I can redownload it later without having to repurchase it? Sorry if this is such a newb question, first webOS experience.
    App purchases are tied to your account, and you should be able to redownload to any compatible webOS device if it is paired with your account.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. If I am logged into my webOS account, will a past purchase show as purchased/install in the app catalog? Or will I just have to know I've already purchased that app in the past and click purchase similar to buying it the first time? Thanks for your help!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    If you ever restore your device, it will download all past purchased. If you just delete the app, you'll have to find it again in the app catalog but you can re-download it for free.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $App$ $Catalog$ $does$ $not$ $let$ $you$ $purchase$ $an$ $app$ $twice$.
    I belive it will restore any apps on your device with that profile the last time it was backed up. If you have an app that you had bought, but uninstalled for some reason, when you go to the app catalog... instead of showing a purchase price it will say FREE like an app you don't have to buy.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    I belive it will restore any apps on your device with that profile the last time it was backed up. If you have an app that you had bought, but uninstalled for some reason, when you go to the app catalog... instead of showing a purchase price it will say FREE like an app you don't have to buy.
    That was what I was looking for, how it indicated I had already purchased it. That works, thanks very much everyone.
    All it needs now is a "your apps" page, like on the Android Market. This would be a very convenient way of getting back deleted applications.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by NicRacine View Post
    All it needs now is a "your apps" page, like on the Android Market. This would be a very convenient way of getting back deleted applications.
    Indeed, that is what I was hoping for. Or something similar to iOS5 with a past purchases section.