Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Gary86's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,292 Global Posts
       #1  
    When I first downloaded the Facebook App and dragged it to the dock it was normal size....after re-starting the touchpad the icon seems pretty big compared to others.

    pic attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
    That is normal. That icon is slightly larger than the others, as the sqaure icons tend to be.

    PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

  3. #3  
    Looks ok to me. The square icon occupy all allowed space, contrary to round icons with transparent background.
  4. #4  
    Maybe someone could make a custom facebook icon that fits better with the standard webOS icons? I would, but I'm stuck at work for another 8 freaking hours.
  5. Gary86's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,292 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Maybe someone could make a custom facebook icon that fits better with the standard webOS icons? I would, but I'm stuck at work for another 8 freaking hours.
    Maybe you could make it after

    how would I replace the icon anyway?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary86 View Post
    Maybe you could make it after

    how would I replace the icon anyway?
    LOL, forgot all about it. It's in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/coms.facebook.whateveritis

    My homescreen: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ml#post3102168

    You'd use internalz.
  7. Gary86's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,292 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    LOL, forgot all about it. It's in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/coms.facebook.whateveritis

    My homescreen: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ml#post3102168

    You'd use internalz.
    I have no clue how to make an icon..could you make a FB one that is rounded like the factory ones?
  8. #8  
    The FB icon is bigger than my square Evernote icon.

Posting Permissions