Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hey this is WEIRD - My 32gb Touchpad is sat next to my pc - I am running MSN messenger on pc and every time the 'di di di' noise goes off on the pc the Touchpad does the same! No message indication though as the Touchpad doesn't have MSN as far as I know!! What's happening?

It happens even if the sound is off on the pc (as i first thought it might me mimicking it) - how on earth does it know I have a message? I have not set Hotmail up on it yet either!

UPDATE - my mate at Microsoft say s they have already started the Skype/MSN integration - maybe the Touchpad is somehow picking this up?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    UPDATE: The plot thickens.

After the TP being switched off the sound stopped.... so I tried opening email app.. nothing - tried then opening the chat app.. nothing, then I closed the email app and the sound started again, closed the chat app and it still worked - something is going on in the background I think to do with the new Skype/MSn stuff at MS!

UPDATE AGAIN!: OK I think it's somethign to do with 'ebuddy'. I tried it earlier this morning and then closed the browser when I found it a bit rubbish.... could it have somehow have continued going? Going to do some more checking!!
    Last edited by AdamElphick; 08/29/2011 at 11:20 AM.
    keep us updated! thanks for the post, I am curious whats going on. what is ebuddy?