Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By limitbreak
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Like most of you, I have come into possession of a beautiful 32 Gig touchpad. Now with this big glorious screen, I would like to watch some videos and tv shows that I bought on Itunes. So I simply copy and paste the videos over to the touchpad via USB mass storage. Simple right? Well for some of my videos, the playback is flawless. But for others, nothing happens. I touch the thumbnail, it looks like its about to start the video, then doesn't. All are MPEG-4 video files and I dont see any difference between them. Is there something Im missing here? Is it a DRM issue or just a glitch?
    use the kalemsoft player

or the touchpad player available on preware
    kkhanmd likes this.
  3.    #3  
    I downloaded touchplayer, although I am a bit confused on how to use it. I highlight the file but I'm clueless what I do after that
    Quote Originally Posted by redraptor View Post
    I downloaded touchplayer, although I am a bit confused on how to use it. I highlight the file but I'm clueless what I do after that
    Touchpad will not play any iTunes videos that have DRM. That includes anything you bought off of itunes. Use Handbrake to convert your own movies and select the ipad as a conversion setting. Works like a charm!