Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #41  
    actually some video are still giving me a problem. and to cobrakon these videos can be played on their own source(facebook, megavideo, dailymotion, etc..) too

I was faulting the software I have because clearly something is wrong so I'm trying to find the solution!

The first few responders seem to have a problem too.

My problem with videos stopping and not completely loading all the content, must be something with wifi, or data transfer or flash or browser handling, a software issue! or my device is defective!!
    Last edited by limitbreak; 08/31/2011 at 01:24 AM.
    validation of QUALITY source and flawless webOS TPad performance:

Watch Blue Exorcist Online Free - Crackle

cobrakon thank you for some reason i cant quote you.

This video was flawless, played perfectly. Not my style, that doesn't matter. If I had Initial D, I certainly would not complain. Great streaming quality.
    Last edited by justin108; 08/31/2011 at 01:34 AM.
    cobrakon likes this.
    the problem is just your internet speed or the streaming servers speed. The facebook video played fine for me , tho I didn't play it for that long. The megavideo was buffering on and off since beginning for me, even when the grey bar showed. I just started again from the beginning paused it and let it buffer for 1min or so, and then it played back 7+min with no buffer, at which point I exited since I was getting bored.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by saidzuchi View Post
    the problem is just your internet speed or the streaming servers speed. The facebook video played fine for me , tho I didn't play it for that long. The megavideo was buffering on and off since beginning for me, even when the grey bar showed. I just started again from the beginning paused it and let it buffer for 1min or so, and then it played back 7+min with no buffer, at which point I exited since I was getting bored.
    not possible, my internet speed is 24 mbps, also on my laptop they load instantly, otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread

Also some video like daily motion start then completely stop without buffering, i have a problem with my device.
    Last edited by limitbreak; 08/31/2011 at 01:29 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123