Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #21  
    Had trouble the first go round with 1 and 2, but was able to play all 4 the 2nd try.
    have 1.5 OC and other speed up patches and no ad blockers
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by limitbreak View Post
    Where did you get the advanced browser ? app store or preware ?
    App Store, it costs $2. I can try it in the stock browser to for comparison's sake.
    I am, therefore I think
  3. #23  
    I can tell you it's not Eom overlord monitoring, because I have that too and they all still work for me. It's probably the Hulu fix (very likely), or the overclock (unlikely)
  4. #24  
    Thank you for bringing this up...my...Touchpad had stutter when i tried the links but then after installing unthrottle download patch..it work well. I do not have Hulu fix install or OC yet. Only the recommended patches.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by nagasami View Post
    Thank you for bringing this up...my...Touchpad had stutter when i tried the links but then after installing unthrottle download patch..it work well. I do not have Hulu fix install or OC yet. Only the recommended patches.
    hmm I'm trying to get down to the root cause!
  6.    #26  
    Edit: I removed ubber kernal, max blocker, and Eom overlord monitoring and now all the video work without a problem

    Edit 2: Buffers after 10-11 minutes!!!
    Last edited by limitbreak; 08/30/2011 at 09:32 PM.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    App Store, it costs $2. I can try it in the stock browser to for comparison's sake.
    Do you have a comparison plz
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by limitbreak View Post
    The 2nd video on this link, can you please play it for at least 6 minutes (RU tube)

    Ao no Exorcist Episode 20 English Sub


    also if you will play the 2nd video on this page (megavideo) also
    Nurarihyon no Mago – Sennen Makyou Episode 9 English Sub

    and same thing for 6 minutes

    Embedded facebook videos seem to act the same, (facebook video player)
    Watch One Piece Episode 512 Online Sub | One Piece Episode 512

    and dailymotion videos
    Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu 2nd Season Episode 8 English Sub

    Please report your experience.

    if they buffer then play then completely stop etc...

    I can play both but they buffer the play then buffer and hangs (complete stop) which seems the case with many popular video sites that uses flash so I think the flash plugin or the browser needs works

    I played them all successfully, and had 3 of them going at the same time (tabbed browsing, gotta love it). I did notice about a second long pause a little bit while it buffered, but no complete stops.

    I'm running the F15C kernel @ 1.728G, I turned off logging, and have the increase touch sensitivity, muffled system logging, quiet powers, and remove dropped packet logging patches.

    For comparison, I tried this on my daughter's 16GB TouchPad that is still running 3.0 with no kernels/patches, but has the advanced browser. The videos played as noted above, but the difference was that when I was switching cards it would take a few seconds for the video to start again, the audio would go constantly. Also, I noticed that only the video from the card that was most recently in focus will continue playing while in card mode, the other one's video would pause, but as far as I could tell the audio was still going. While I wouldn't try running too many apps on my daughter's 'Pad while watching video, it played the videos pretty well.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by limitbreak View Post
    hmm I'm trying to get down to the root cause!
    I don't know why I didn't think of it, but I've got the throttle download patch as well. Note that my daughter's is a bone-stock TouchPad though.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by limitbreak View Post
    thanks, this seems the case with several sites, actually most flash video sites

    plays ok on android smart phone with no mods

    Can you test also this facebook video, it does the same

    Watch One Piece Episode 512 Online Sub | One Piece Episode 512
    Tried this one in the stock browser, played fine - watched through to the first 'break'.
  11. #31  
    no problems playing these, I have the hulu patch installed and adblocker. Not max adblocker(?)
  12.    #32  
    tried different patch combinations to no use!!!
  13. #33  
    All played on my touchpad
  14.    #34  
    Notice : play is different than not having issues after 10-15 minutes
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by limitbreak View Post
    Notice : play is different than not having issues after 10-15 minutes
    You asked us to play it for 6 minutes, which I did for all the videos you posted, and had no problems other than a minor 1-second pause at the beginning while it loaded (and that was not consistent, sometimes it happened, othertimes they played normally.

    I even had 3 of the videos playing simultaneously. It seems like you're not going to be happy until you force us to have problems.
  16. #36  
    Whole thing played for me...Stopped a bit in the beginning as any stream does, after that the whole thing played fine.
    Last edited by justin108; 08/31/2011 at 02:01 AM.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBill23 View Post
    You asked us to play it for 6 minutes, which I did for all the videos you posted, and had no problems other than a minor 1-second pause at the beginning while it loaded (and that was not consistent, sometimes it happened, othertimes they played normally.

    I even had 3 of the videos playing simultaneously. It seems like you're not going to be happy until you force us to have problems.
    *sigh*

    @limitbreak, there is a reason that I have an "Anti-FUD" badge in my Sig. I will NOT allow people to spew crap about webOS when its untrue....

    When watching web video the variable is the SOURCE not the device. Did you not notice that flash ad-spam site you are sending us all to? They are using cheap\free hosts for those whose bandwidth\throughput is abysmal.

    validation of QUALITY source and flawless webOS TPad performance:

    http://www.crackle.com/c/Blue_Exorcist

    justin108 likes this.
  18.    #38  
    Calm down everyone, yes it was from a device issue

    I turned off cookies, removed the oc kernal and now the videos play !!
  19. #39  
    Thanks for letting us know.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    *sigh*

    @limitbreak, there is a reason that I have an "Anti-FUD" badge in my Sig. I will NOT allow people to spew crap about webOS when its untrue....

    When watching web video the variable is the SOURCE not the device. Did you not notice that flash ad-spam site you are sending us all to? They are using cheap\free hosts for those whose bandwidth\throughput is abysmal.

    validation of QUALITY source and flawless webOS TPad performance:

    Watch Blue Exorcist Online Free - Crackle

    I do not take any forum member for fact, this is a fact, played flawless for me so far ( I didn't fullscreen) I am testing that now...give me 3 minutes.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions