1.    #1  
    For various reasons, screenshots or pictures you've taken with your phone.

Go into Preware and download PixelPipe. (just hit the search in the top right hand corner and type in Pixel, Enter)

Link it to Photobucket (you need an account.)

Upload your pictures to Photobucket via PixelPipe.

Sign in to Photobucket, find the picture you are looking for. You will see 4 different codes, click on the [IMG] code, highlight it, copy and paste here.

Thanks sledge007!

You actually don't even need the PixelPipe application to upload your pictures to Photobucket.

If you have your Photobucket account added to your Photo's app another way to upload pictures directly from the Photo app is to do the following:
    1. Open the picture you wish to upload to Photobucket
    2. Tap the icon in the lower right of the screen (the one that looks like a series of horizontal lines)
    3. Choose "Add to album".
    4. In the box that comes up, simply choose the Photobucket album you want to upload the picture into and that's it.

Uploading into Photobucket is built into the application this way.
  3.    #3  
    That's a little easier Funny I never noticed before....thanks!
    not with my pre-, to upload from it, I would need pixi pipeline, no?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleprettyman View Post
    not with my pre-, to upload from it, I would need pixi pipeline, no?
    There used to be a way to upload direct from Pre. I'm not sure why, but it stopped working for me and that was my solution.
    Oh wow! I didn't know you could link your Photobucket account! Thanks! The TouchPad keeps getting better and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by |Tch0rT| View Post
    Oh wow! I didn't know you could link your Photobucket account! Thanks! The TouchPad keeps getting better and better.
    There are many accounts you can add to the TouchPad by simply going to the "Accounts" app. They are listed in there Photobucket and Snapfish are the two photo services available.
    Ok So one thing tablets seem to lack heavily on is uploading things to the Internet. It's defiantly nice they have it built into places like photos and quick office, but those don't include places one might want to upload outside of the generics. For instance, what if I want to post a picture on here? Or maybe on a profile on something else, or a document to my blackboard account (student website) where does the touchpad stand on uploading? Can home brew implement an upload system in a browser like advanced browser? I'd like to see uploading of documents and pictures in the browser! Windows phone used to have it but since mango I am noticing it doesn't work now

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Not sure if this has to do with the Hulu-Fix patch but I can't copy the link. I can't select any text in the box because when I click in the box the web page (not webOS) flashes "Copied" in yellow, inside the box

Anyone get this as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    There are many accounts you can add to the TouchPad by simply going to the "Accounts" app. They are listed in there Photobucket and Snapfish are the two photo services available.
    I was aware of the other ones but I must've missed Photobucket. Very convenient, while I don't use much of the Synergy (other than multiple email accounts, Photobucket, and Facebook) mostly since I don't use any online calendars it is a very cool feature and one day maybe I will switch to online calendars...
    I was wondering about this too. I do hope they manage to fix the problem asap.
    Don't hold your breath -- I have been asking since 2009 for this...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Ok So one thing tablets seem to lack heavily on is uploading things to the Internet. It's defiantly nice they have it built into places like photos and quick office, but those don't include places one might want to upload outside of the generics. For instance, what if I want to post a picture on here? Or maybe on a profile on something else, or a document to my blackboard account (student website) where does the touchpad stand on uploading? Can home brew implement an upload system in a browser like advanced browser? I'd like to see uploading of documents and pictures in the browser! Windows phone used to have it but since mango I am noticing it doesn't work now
    rexalbel,
    You will find the answer in this thread

<<thread merged>>
    As far as uploading a photo here to P|C... I wanted to add a profile pic/avatar, so I downloaded PixelPipes (didn't think to look in synergy) threw a pic over to Photobucket, used the presets to get it down to a small enough size. That's when the problems began...

First even with the smallest preset it was still too tall, "no problem I'll crop it" of course using a touch interface this proved to be impossible. If I banged on the screen enough I could get the crop placeholders to show up, but I could not move them where I wanted them. Banging around made their dimensions change, but with no rhyme or reason.

I figured heck with it, I got it close enough, maybe the BB software will auto crop it for me. So I long press the link box on the Photobucket screen and copied the direct link, swiped over to the upload link box in my P|C profile, long pressed... nuttin Hit the reset button, long pressed, and it gave me the option to copy the "HTTP://" back spaced to get it blank again, long pressed... nuttin.

I decided I would go the long route and just key in the link, but without an arrow key I could not see the entire address in the box @ Photobucket. I could have pasted the addy into a browser window, and read it from there, but by then I was over it.

So...

Does anyone know of an online photo editor that works with a touch UI...

OR

Is there anyway to freeze scrolling in browser or advanced browser so that touch input can be used to drag on-screen objects?

AND

Any ideas as to why the P|C link box would not give me a paste prompt?