Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By musick
  1.    #1  
    I bought the zagg invisibleshield for my touchpad for 35 dollars. I installed it and am happy with it but not exstatic. the front looks ok but didnt match 100 percent. Now i also bought the Hp Case and was thinking that i dont really need the shield and the case would do a good enough job. Do you guys think the case is Good Enough? I would rather buy a touchstone with that money. Thank
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I have a zagg on mine only because it slightly mitigates fingerprints. Instead of cleaning every day or less it's more like every 3 days.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    a little carnuba wax also fights fingerprints
  4.    #4  
    finger print arent really a problem for me i dont mind cleaning the screen. Just for the protection though. I plan on using it for school and i also got the keyboard.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I think the case is good enough. I ripped the Zagg off my Pre long long ago because the orange-peel surface was annoying.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    What do you guys withZagg covers use to clean the screen? Mine still gets a bit smudges even with the Zach on it.
    a Zagg cover on top of a Zagg cover
    TMed_ATL likes this.
    I'm also debating but leaning towards keeping it. My GF wears lots of rings n I'm afraid she's going to scratch it. Piece of mind is worth it to me.
  9.    #9  
    i was thinking of returning the Zagg since its full body. And buying the screen only BodyGuardz i had a great experience with it on my evo. And the zagg doesnt fit perfect.
  10.    #10  
    I just a microfiber cloth a blue one that came with my SAMSUNG TV. it works fine but there are smudges no matter what
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblank View Post
    What do you guys withZagg covers use to clean the screen? Mine still gets a bit smudges even with the Zach on it.
    I just a microfiber cloth a blue one that came with my SAMSUNG TV. it works fine but there are smudges no matter what