1.    #1  
    Hey guys I've had my TP since the price drop and used amazon cloud player on it since day one, but today it said my browser wasn't supported and I can't seem to get it to play? Is this happening to anyone else?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    oh please say it isn't so, I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet and that was a major feature I was looking forward to!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prekoki View Post
    Hey guys I've had my TP since the price drop and used amazon cloud player on it since day one, but today it said my browser wasn't supported and I can't seem to get it to play? Is this happening to anyone else?
    Hit continue, and it loads and plays fine.
  4.    #4  
    ok its working, I knew it couldn't be so..this thing is great I haven't put it down. Thanks
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesus View Post
    Hit continue, and it loads and plays fine.
    Yup, that works.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    How about the getting that Download Button working?

Mentioned here:

http://www.precentral.net/amazon-clo...und-touchpad-1

BTW, you can see the Amazon-HP synergy in action and then interrupted. But this is a match made in Heaven. Let's consummate this flirtation.

The folks over at webOSroundup noticed something interesting: though Amazon’s Cloud Player music streamer works just fine over the HP TouchPad’s Flash-enabled browser, if you check off a track and tap the Download button, instead of just trying to download the MP3 file to your devices, it opens an “app not available” page in HP’s app listings. Specifically, this one:

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...bos.downloader

That, folks, is a placeholder URL for a very descriptively named app: an Amazon Music downloader. That doesn’t sound specifically like a Cloud Player app, but perhaps just a conduit for music to be pulled from your Amazon cloud storage onto your TouchPad? Either way, the fact that it has a placeholder tells us that it’s probably not that far off. And not that surprising, considering HP SVP and webOS father Jon Rubinstein is on Amazon's board.