1.    #1  
    Okay....pretty basic TP here, the only thing I've changed is setting the logging to minimal and, of course, I have the latest webOS software. So I put on the Advanced Browser this afternoon and getting everything set up on it when it suddenly stops responding. The launcher will come up, but I can't open any applications. I tried to hold the on/off button for 5 seconds and even that won't do anything. Should I do that "hard" reset? If so, is that the hold the on/off button and the "center" button at the same time procedure? For about 15 seconds? Or is there some other thing I should try first? Thanks....
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

Be a Patriot, pray for Obama, Psalm 109:8

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    You are right. Hold on/off + center button for 15 seconds.
    The device will be reset but nothing will be lost.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.....did the trick. Anyone else have your TP become unresponsive with the Advanced Browser added? Seems to be working fine now....go figure.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

Be a Patriot, pray for Obama, Psalm 109:8

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton