Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Alright there is something wrong with the WIFI on my touchpad. It won't turn on. When I go to settings, WIFI, i turn on the switch on the top right on but nothing happens. Also when i go on the top right corner the wifi still says off, after I try to turn it on from there the circle just keeps spinning and nothing happens. If anyone has any solutions please help me! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chapel34 View Post
    Alright there is something wrong with the WIFI on my touchpad. It won't turn on. When I go to settings, WIFI, i turn on the switch on the top right on but nothing happens. Also when i go on the top right corner the wifi still says off, after I try to turn it on from there the circle just keeps spinning and nothing happens. If anyone has any solutions please help me! Thanks
    Probably a hardware problem. Call HP.
    I have no solution, but before you send it in, doctoring (restoring) is always worth a try.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I tried the full erase reset button. I was taken back to the beginning and the touchpad still does not detect any wifi
    It's a bug. You can recreate this when you turn the WiFi off and on from the top bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by chapel34 View Post
    I tried the full erase reset button. I was taken back to the beginning and the touchpad still does not detect any wifi
    Doctoring is different than a full erase. Visit http://palm.com/rom and run the doctor.
    A doctor won't fix an OS bug.
    I was having the same issue today. It worked fine in the morning, went to use it later and wifi was turned off. I tried to turn it back on but got the same spinning circle. Power off / on fixed mine. I'm running a lot of patches and just changed kernals last night so I'm going to try to see if that is the cause.
    I had the same problem -- when I uninstalled the F4 Phantom kernel, the problem was fixed.

Went to Warthog's kernel and haven't had a similar issue yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbuzzkill View Post
    I had the same problem -- when I uninstalled the F4 Phantom kernel, the problem was fixed.

Went to Warthog's kernel and haven't had a similar issue yet.
    I have Warthog and it happens every time I turn WiFi off and on using the control in the drop down bar. The fix is to only turn it on/off in the WiFi preferences app.