1.    #1  
    I am trying to purchase an app and for some reason prices are showing up in GBP rather than USD. I am in the US and prices have always shown in USD until today. Additionally when I try to add a new credit card the Touchpad will not allow me to select US as the country, only European countries appear.

Any ideas? Thank you.
    Sounds like some how your catalog has changed over. I'd love to know how you did it. I suspect it's been done at HP's end though. I'd contact HP.
    I have a very similar problem, prices are showing in USD even though when setting up my TP I selected Ireland. And when I went to add my credit card to buy an app it only listed USA, Canada and Mexico as the countries I could choose from. Any ideas?
    I'm not even able to buy anything. I'm only getting an error message after clicking the buy button.
    call the webOS butler service and see if they can get that fixed in your profile.... They should be able to

I'll contact them tomorrow, but when I logged into my palm profile it had me registered in Ireland. The app catalog on my Pre works fine so I'm a little confused
    I called and they said they could fix it in 3 weeks! Aaargh
    --
    Rudra
    follow me on twitter - twitter.com/rudra_banerji