1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am trying to get rid of an email notification. I deleted the account. The notification is so o annoying. Any help would be appreciated.
    You talking about the mail icon in the top right hand corner? If so, flick down on the mail icon, then flick the drop down menu info to the right to discard.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac.World View Post
    You talking about the mail icon in the top right hand corner? If so, flick down on the mail icon, then flick the drop down menu info to the right to discard.
    what do you mean? It's also on the lock screen. I also tried flicking it. But still it's there.
    Global Posts
    2,224 Global Posts
    I don't think it will be an issue with the lock screen. Once you unlock the TP, the notification is gone. I see that myself when I have been on a website. It doesn't affect the TP. You can go into the settings > Just Type and select the features you want to use or not use. See if that helps.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Rebooting my touchpad did it for me.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbdillworth View Post
    I don't think it will be an issue with the lock screen. Once you unlock the TP, the notification is gone. I see that myself when I have been on a website. It doesn't affect the TP. You can go into the settings > Just Type and select the features you want to use or not use. See if that helps.
    Tried that. Still no luck. I just hate that notification. It's still there.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Rebooting my touchpad did it for me.
    Well I guess that worked. So just do this if it happens again?