Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By etbjr182
  1.    #1  
    Hello FINALLY got my 16gb Hp Tp yesterday. All day long I've been trying to set up a webos account. I keep getting the error "We are unable to create an account for you. Please try again in a few minutes or contact HP for help resolving this problem. Visit palm.com/support for more information" at the bottom it gives me "Invalid_request" I tried googling the error but no one seems to be having it. Is it bc their server is getting pounded? I would try customer support but I feel like I would ask the precentral gurus first =)
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Too many Newbies got the TP Fri and Yesterday you need to chill till the traffic slows to the servers.

HP has an inadequate server system for the TP they may need to increase it
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfp View Post
    Too many Newbies got the TP Fri and Yesterday you need to chill till the traffic slows to the servers.

HP has an inadequate server system for the TP they may need to increase it
    Hahaha thats what I thought! but just curious since I wasn't able to find anyone else with the issue. Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    apparently people are able to create webos accounts just fine. I called hp support (butler service) and they had to escalate my call to tier 2 but have to call back within 24 hours =/

anyone else have the same issue in my original post?
    Quote Originally Posted by etbjr182 View Post
    apparently people are able to create webos accounts just fine. I called hp support (butler service) and they had to escalate my call to tier 2 but have to call back within 24 hours =/
    anyone else have the same issue in my original post?
    . For me, found that if you type in a too long or short password with symbols $ @ #, etc... the error message shows up. I initially used/typed 'password' and it went through without error. After login into my webOS profile changed it to one with symbols etc...
    ........JC.........

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JCPDX View Post
    . For me, found that if you type in a too long or short password with symbols $ @ #, etc... the error message shows up. I initially used/typed 'password' and it went through without error. After login into my webOS profile changed it to one with symbols etc...
    hey thanks for the suggestion. I tried that and still same issue. I tried Password, password, password123 and still nothing. Any other suggestions??
  7.    #7  
    Figured it out! Didnt like my full name lol Thanks for everyones help! :-)
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by etbjr182 View Post
    Figured it out! Didnt like my full name lol Thanks for everyones help! :-)
    Thanks for posting your success. The server didn't seem to like something about my name field on the form either, so changing that is what made the error go away for me too.