1.    #1  
    I have been trying to fix a corrupt App Catalog since yesterday morning. I've been using mine as stock for a week and had no problems til I updated the app catalog and after I lost access to it I doctored it at least 4 times and still havent gotten the App Catalog back. Now looking around the forums I am wondering if i have the right build. My TP now shows as having v3.0.2 build 68. Some folks seem to have build 41/42. When I go to my HP web account and open webOS Doctor is comes up as 3.0.2 build 71.68 which is what I've been using.

My TP was bought new in a Best Buy store last week during the fire sale, can someone please tell me what build a 32gb Touchpad should be running? And how to access the proper version of webOS to get it there?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    You are up to date. The current webOS version is ver 3.0.2 and the build number is 68.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I guess I'm back to troubleshooting!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...