1.    #1  
    This is a really good media player however, when watching movies, everyone's voice is really deep and I find this to be really weird. I bought this app for $7 and now I feel like its useless. Are there any other apps that can play movie files but the sound is normal????
    try "touchplayer". its free from precentral, in the new 1.0.2 version you can also install it from preware.
    don't buy the kalemsoft one - d/l the latest & best one from their website - www.kalemsoft.com
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zchay7e View Post
    try "touchplayer". its free from precentral, in the new 1.0.2 version you can also install it from preware.
    Can't even get it to open.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk
    installed touchplayer but I can't get into the setting of it whilst a video is playing and if I touch the screen it skips the video forward,how the hell do I work this thing?
    Just download the demo for kalemsoft for now until the touchplayer hits the app catalog or is out of beta. Thats the best path for now imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdabest9 View Post
    This is a really good media player however, when watching movies, everyone's voice is really deep and I find this to be really weird. I bought this app for $7 and now I feel like its useless. Are there any other apps that can play movie files but the sound is normal????
    Try disabling beats audio from sounds & Ringtones and make sure the speakers are not covered.