Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Number09 View Post
    Nope, I'm getting this error now:

...but instead of en_gb, I'm getting en_ca
    Anyway you can post up the modified patch you are using? Maybe someone will be able to figure it out by looking at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Anyway you can post up the modified patch you are using? Maybe someone will be able to figure it out by looking at it.
    I got it to work by deleting the file /usr/palm/sysmgr/localization/en_ca/strings.json

Just look in the folder for your language setting (en_us, en_gb, fr_ca, etc...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Number09 View Post
    I got it to work by deleting the file /usr/palm/sysmgr/localization/en_ca/strings.json

Just look in the folder for your language setting (en_us, en_gb, fr_ca, etc...)
    I wouldn't have done that, the strings.json file contains more than just the Just Type info.
    brum likes this.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Works great! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justanothaguy View Post
    Can you please tell me where I can get that awesome desktop jpg?

Is it possible to automate shuffle through backgrounds?
    There is probably a simpler method to get the awesome desktop jpg (actually a png) of "Not an Ipad" (or iPad, but I digress...), but here is what I did:

I am currently on the forum through my laptop (blasphemy?) rather than my TouchPad, but:
    (1) I just right-clicked the mouse,
    (2) saved image as..., in my downloads
    (3) went into email,
    (4) emailed it in an attachment to my account synced on my TouchPad,
    (5) opened my email on my TouchPad,
    (6) saved the attachment to my photos,
    (7) went into my photos on the TouchPad,
    (8) selected this awesome pic,
    (9) and set it as my wallpaper.

By doing it in those 9 easy steps, the wallpaper pic still says "Make it so..." from the Make It So patch, but right now I like the term "Make it so...." If you want to change that or the Just type... you can follow Jason's directions in another post under another topic.

Don't you just love our developers and fellow TouchPad forum members? I certainly do! Heart, Heart, Heart - Where are the emoticons when you really need them!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by justanothaguy View Post
    WHOA whoa whoa,

A VERTICAL screenshot? Are those allowed?
    brum likes this.
    For many sites, if you surf to a pic on the touchpad you can tap the picture and get an option to save as wallpaper, it will automatically add it to your pictures.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Along with the barefoot/minimalist shoes craze, we have my new screen:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pcdawg View Post
    Man....they need to make an app to make it easier to upload to a website like Flickr or photobucket.

Thanks though Jason!!

how did you get the quick launch bar to be smaller?
    Quote Originally Posted by A.VOID View Post
    Tried the OP's method and my Internalz Pro won't show the directories under ssl. They briefly display when you scroll all the way up, but they aren't selectable.

Jason's method worked. Thanks!
    same with me. A simple solution was to just tap "name" and have it rearrange the folders from Z-A. The folders will be there.

I actually wasn't able to use Jason's patch and had to do it manually like OP. I preferred this method as it allowed me a better grasp of how to work Internal Proz.
    It now says "Your wish is my command..."
    can this patch be implemented in preware
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Thanks to everyone that was involved in writing this patch!! Going to install it tonight!!!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    can this patch be implemented in preware
    Nope, as the text needs to be customized before installation, you'll need to manually edit the .patch and put in your own message, then install that. However both WOSQI and Internalz Pro can seamlessly handle .patch installs using the same homebrew AUPT standard used my on-feed patches
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    patch worked great! Thank You.
    patch worked great, Thanks Jason
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hey guys im confused i downloaded everything but where do i write what i want it to say thanks?? im a newb
    Mine now says "What is thy bidding, my Master? "
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here's a bit of an easier option.

Download the .patch attached to this post (a modification of the the original "Make It So" patch to emphasize what to edit). Open it in whatever text editor you want and replace "PUT YOU LABEL HERE" with your custom label and save it.

Then just install the .patch via WOSQI or Internalz Pro.
    its soo long. Where do you find the 'put you label here'?
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    This is fantastic!!!

I did mine manually using Internalz Pro and following akshunj pointers. Easy way for me was to copy and paste the original mojo-make-it-so.patch after unhiding hidden files and then pasting it to the Media/Internal folder, Edit local or offline, and finally removing the original Make It So Patch by uninstalling via Preware and then use Internalz Pro to reinstall my updated version.

Here's my change: "In His Name..."
    Same here! Thanks for your explanation because I'm still pretty "padawan" with all this and I followed your method to the letter to get it to work. Here's mine (ironically, along a semi-related theme): "So let it be written..."
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast