Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I know the dr.battery app is made for the pre/veer, but I was curious what it would read on the TP. Its reading 95% health on my 2 day old TP. Is this normal? Is the app just not reading my battery levels properly? Anyone else showing 95% or less?
    yup showing 95%
    pre batterys were always roughly f pct worse off than the default battery reading idicated so that's prob just that number carried over.
    mine is 95%
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    If you ask questions about apps in the apps support thread you get anwers from the developer because he will most likely get an email.
    From the manual of the (old) battery chip:
    A value of 95% is recommended as the starting AS value at the time of pack manufacture to allow the learning of a larger capacity on batteries that have an initial capacity greater than the rated cell capacity programmed in the cell characteristic table.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    If you ask questions about apps in the apps support thread you get anwers from the developer because he will most likely get an email.
    From the manual of the (old) battery chip:
    thanks..... I did a search but I guess I wasnt thorough enough.

I apologize for not putting in the right thread.

*mods please move to appropriate thread*
    No need for apologize ;-). If you want a better search, use google:
    in the search bar of google type:
    site:forums.precentral.net <your search>