1.    #1  
    Just got my wife a brand new touchpad, received it Wednesday 8/24 and up until today everything has been great. Already sucessfully installed preware but haven't really played with it. After charging on night might wife went to turn the unit on and it refuses to turn on, I have tried holding the power and home button down for 15 secs with no hope, I have also tried to hold the power button along with volume up also no help. I installed webos doctor and of course after running it when I connect the device when the program asks, the next button is always greyed out, please view the log attached, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Aug 28, 2011 1:03:02 AM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: Here is Std Error Stream output of the command:

Aug 28, 2011 1:03:02 AM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndInstallDrivers
    INFO: -----checkAndInstallDrivers
    Aug 28, 2011 1:03:03 AM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got controller
    Aug 28, 2011 1:03:03 AM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 0
    I just had the same problem, you need to hold power while pressing center 15 TIMES, not seconds. Spread it around the forum.