1.    #1  
    Well, after a week or so of extreme anticipation, my Touchpad arrived today via hp.com. Unfortunately, this is how it arrived.

And what happens when you try to turn it on.

Looks like some HP warehouse employee got frustrated with all of these orders and decided to take it out on my Touchpad. Or HP is mad at me for using those coupon codes. :-P

Anybody else have any problems?
    Come play with my Twitter.
    or the FedEx delivery man was having a bad day.
    Hope you had insurance.

Sorry about that dude.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMav View Post
    Well, after a week or so of extreme anticipation, my Touchpad arrived today via hp.com. Unfortunately, this is how it arrived.

And what happens when you try to turn it on.

Looks like some HP warehouse employee got frustrated with all of these orders and decided to take it out on my Touchpad. Or HP is mad at me for using those coupon codes. :-P

Anybody else have any problems?
    Wow thats terrible. Sorry to hear brotha

Glad your at least keeping up a good spirit ... I would be furious!

At least you can call HP to get a replacement.
  5.    #5  
    See my first thought was FedEx as well, but the shipping box was in perfect condition, with the Touchpad box itself all messed up, so I'm not sure.

Didn't have insurance but called HP to demand a replacement. They said they couldn't replace it 'cause they don't have any. I explained to them that the item was under warranty so therefore they must have a way to replace it. They agreed and transferred me to the warranty department and they're shipping me out a new one.

It's just very frustrating that this happened at all, and I was wondering if I was alone in my bad luck.
    looks like it went through IRENE. you live on the east coast?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Wow thats terrible. Sorry to hear brotha

Glad your at least keeping up a good spirit ... I would be furious!
    Well, luckily I had ordered two -- one for me and one for my step father who has been wanting to jump on the tablet bandwagon but hasn't been able to afford it. (Just like me!)

His arrived in perfect condition and being the nice guy that he is he said he would let me have his and he would wait for the replacement. If that wasn't the case you can sure bet I would be steaming something fierce right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lafester View Post
    looks like it went through IRENE. you live on the east coast?
    Haha nope, California.
    Last edited by UltraMav; 08/27/2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Typo.
    I received my discounted TouchPads a couple of days ago and they arrived unscathed luckily. Yeah, if my first TouchPad that I got last month had been delivered damaged it would have driven me crazy after all of those months of waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMav View Post
    Didn't have insurance but called HP to demand a replacement. They said they couldn't replace it 'cause they don't have any. I explained to them that the item was under warranty so therefore they must have a way to replace it. They agreed and transferred me to the warranty department and they're shipping me out a new one.
    Unreal. Did you ask them if they needed any more help in doing their jobs?
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    Unreal. Did you ask them if they needed any more help in doing their jobs?
    Haha, well actually she transferred me to tech support who then had to transfer me to warranties, so maybe I should have.