Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    if only I could play words with friends on the tp then I could put the galaxy tab out to pasture
    Quote Originally Posted by cashmonee View Post
    I liked my TP a lot at first, and for the first couple of days, I used it more than any other device. Now that I have had it for a week, I find my grabbing it only when the iPad is unavailable (can't find it, wife using it, etc.). It will fill the position I thought it would, a nice secondary tablet in the house to give to guests or use when the iPad is taken. Not to say it isn't a good device, it is, but I can see why these things had no prayer of survival at the first two price points.
    Very much agreed
    Although since the iPad in my house is my sister's I don't get to use it, I end up turning to my iPod for most day to day "smart" device usage.
    It's serving nicely as what I wanted it for, media consumption device.
    I just encode bunch of movie with iPad preset on Handbrake and I've got 10 inch screen and I also read bunch of pdf books I have on it, it's great!
    Audiophile gives it the FLAC support the basic music player and my iPod lacks (I haven't found really good FLAC player on App Store yet)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12