1.    #1  
    So I downloaded HP Play to import my iTunes library (On OSX Lion), and it moved the music files over fine. However, once I sync the files and view them on the Touchpad a lot of the art work I had in iTunes does not appear.

It also seems to have issues with not seeing compilation albums, such as a movie soundtrack, as one album despite having proper naming for the album name. iTunes sees it fine as one compilation of various artists on one CD, the touchpad not so much

Any advice or other recommended programs that will keep things more organized? I spent a lot of time organizing my iTunes library and it bugs the crap out of me seeing it disorganized on my new precious.
    Same issue here, I believe I read somewhere that they are aware of the album art issue and would correct it in a future update. Will that update come now, who knows. I get it where it doesn't show any art in the albums view, then when I tap the artist all the art shows up fine there. Very weird.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Same issue here, I believe I read somewhere that they are aware of the album art issue and would correct it in a future update. Will that update come now, who knows. I get it where it doesn't show any art in the albums view, then when I tap the artist all the art shows up fine there. Very weird.
    Hopefully it gets fixed, I am a bit OCD about having a clean and organized library! It is a big change coming from a iPad/iPhone having iTunes to manage all of my syncing and backups and seemingly not having any good program for managing it on WebOS. That has been the biggest surprise/disappointment for me so far.

Thanks for the heads up about it being a known bug, fingers crossed.
    HP Play has a lot of known bugs.

The stock music player also leaves a lot wanting.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06