Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KingNoso11
  1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I am thinking about picking up a Touchstone and was wondering - can you leave the TouchPad charging on the Touchstone while leaving the screen off? Or does it have to go into Exhibition mode in order to charge?

Thanks,
    - JQSkate
    It charges with the screen off, too. That's how I usually leave it at night.
    If you place the touchpad while the screen is off it goes to exhibition mode, but if you want it off just push the power button on more time and the screen will turn off.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    All New Everything | webOS Enthusiast | Lakers | Manchester United | Cardinals | J. Cole | Wale - Athlete Mentality, Forget The Competition

Follow at @kingnoso11
    Deradorn likes this.
    You can turn it off.
    As others have said, yes you can turn it off.

However, I've been reading that notifications/updates will turn it back on so you may look into disabling as many notifications as you can if that ends up being the case.
    There is an app for that. Search for nightstand. It's a black screen for exhibition. All that is left is the top row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
    There is an app for that. Search for nightstand. It's a black screen for exhibition. All that is left is the top row.
    That's a nice backup, thanks!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I'm having a problem with the exhibition mode... I leave my TP on the touchstone during the night but the screen keeps turning back on after a while after I turn it off and since I put them on the bedside it's kinda annoying. Does anyone know what might have been the cause?
    Quote Originally Posted by caihuire View Post
    I'm having a problem with the exhibition mode... I leave my TP on the touchstone during the night but the screen keeps turning back on after a while after I turn it off and since I put them on the bedside it's kinda annoying. Does anyone know what might have been the cause?
    put it on airplane mode. the screen turns on when it receives any notifications.