1.    #1  
    After couple of minutes of playing the video no problems whatsoever it stops loading the rest and just buffers

No problem with youtube or hulu

Similar results with other flash players

we need a flash patch for flash 10.3

Last edited by limitbreak; 08/28/2011 at 02:48 AM.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Don't know about flash patches, but I was having similar trouble with Megavideo, it would load up fine, but after that it would stop streaming the video. For me though this also happened on youtube.

I think I've been able to work around it though. I pulled out an old router of mine and replaced the stock one I got from my internet provider. Everything seems to be smooth sailing. Additionally the Wifi network at my work seems to solve the problem as well.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, maybe try a hardware change?
  3.    #3  
    I get the same problem with facebook video, dailymotion, ru tube, and others

I have fast internet connection so doubt that it's the reason + the videos play fine on my laptop
    Last edited by limitbreak; 08/28/2011 at 11:33 AM.
    I've been watching a lot of flash content and I have yet to have that problem. I have my TP overclocked and patched however.
    Same here. From UK...issues with longer videos in YouTube or Bbc iPlayer. Some videos play fine but intermittently the video pauses. SW updater thing says system up to date.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Anyone have any issues with getting a black screen when setting a live streaming flash video to full screen (audio still works fine)?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by finecismad View Post
    I've been watching a lot of flash content and I have yet to have that problem. I have my TP overclocked and patched however.
    try to play this video plz

2nd video on this page Ao no Exorcist Episode 20 English Sub

mine is patched and overclocked too, but the problem isn't from the processor

(what patches do you have installed?)

The problem must be from data transfer/flash downloading!