1.    #1  
    When viewing some forums in the browser seems to default to a cached page instead of bringing up a current page. Does anyone know how to for the browser to either stop caching pages or refresh on load?
    I book marked a forum website and it only shows the cached page from the first time I saved it as well. What's going on with that?
    next to the address bar is a little circke that refreshes the page.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    next to the address bar is a little circke that refreshes the page.
    which really doesn't do anything to solve me problem. I know how to refresh the page.

I would like to have a way, especially when browsing pages that change frequently, to either have the page either refresh on load or stop caching pages. For instace i cannot log into this site from my touchpad because after logging it it returns me to the login screen. Or if i visit these forums opening a browser and clicking on a link to a forum will not show current topics but rather what was active the last time i visited. IE if it was two days a go the most current topic would read 8/26
    did you clear your cache and cookies after ipdating to 3.0.2?
  6.    #6  
    multiple times on both
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I would also love to know how to do this. I'd even disable the cache completely to solve the problem if it were possible.
    Having the same issue and did the "Clear Cache" option as well. This also happening on the Advanced Browser I purchased.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    good time for a disable cache patch...*taps Robitaille*
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Having same issue, even clearing history the history stays...
    This is a pretty annoying problem. A fix for it would be nice.
    I think I've suffered from this problem on a number of occasions as well. =T