1.    #1  
    Hello fellow precentral members, I have a quick question. Does anyone find that the hardware home key or whatever it is called, is very unresponsive?

I have tried 2 touchpads. 1 responds everytime with every click. Mine however, will only respond if I push the key a bit harder in. It's not a huge problem, but it's one of those little quirks that can get annoying.

I have not seen any reports of this problem on any of the main threads.

I just wish to know whether anyone else is experiencing this same problem.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Dawg View Post
    Hello fellow precentral members, I have a quick question. Does anyone find that the hardware home key or whatever it is called, is very unresponsive?

I have tried 2 touchpads. 1 responds everytime with every click. Mine however, will only respond if I push the key a bit harder in. It's not a huge problem, but it's one of those little quirks that can get annoying.

I have not seen any reports of this problem on any of the main threads.

I just wish to know whether anyone else is experiencing this same problem.

Thanks.
    I'd check, but my TouchPad is busy syncing a ton of music with my pc.

It's funny, I've had my TouchPad for a week now, and I don't think I've ever actually used the home key. I guess that because I'm so used to webOS (I have a release day Pre-), I never got used to using a "home key". When I've used my brother's or sister's iPads, I keep on trying to swipe to switch applications instead of hitting the home key!
    I've noticed this on mine as well. Sometimes I have to click it a second time to get it to do anything. My second unit doesn't arrive until Monday so I figured it was just me but now I can't wait to try it and see if I just have a buggy/damaged one.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by morydees View Post
    I've noticed this on mine as well. Sometimes I have to click it a second time to get it to do anything. My second unit doesn't arrive until Monday so I figured it was just me but now I can't wait to try it and see if I just have a buggy/damaged one.
    It's not that bad My mother's one works 100% of the time without fault. Mine does too, I just have to press it slightly harder.