Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Okay - Hi... My first (substantial) post here...

First - Thanks to Ncinerate for his "starter guide." I don't normally tweak my devices - but the guide was awesome and helped. Thanks! (A coworker said he had tweaked his pre and it was easy and caused no damage...)

Second - I have some questions about the browser on my "fire sale" touchpad...

Main problem - Dropdowns on sites. I went to a site that has a menu bar across the top - and then on each of those tabs/links - when you hover over them or click on them on a desktop/laptop.... a dropdown appears of other links or subcategories.

On the Touchpad - when I tap on those main links - I see the dropdown flash, but then it takes me to that main link. On the site I was on last night - there are no links on that main link's page to go to the subcategories links.

Can I turn that off? Have it allow me to see the dropdowns so I can choose one?

Other problem - Site Refreshes. There are a couple blogs I visit that apparently refresh, just as I start scrolling down the page. I get to like the third or fourth post, and the whole page refreshes on me. Grrr!

These are minor problems - but since one of the main reasons I bought this was for "couch surfing" (I can't afford an iPad, have an iPhone and love the WebOS)

... they are annoying problems.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by JeffPom; 08/27/2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: incorrect
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    anyone help?