Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stiekes
  1.    #1  
    When I connect my touchpad to my desktop or my laptop via USB I cannot get it to safely disconnect. I stop the one that says touchpad but the one that says palm always says it cannot be disconnected because it is in use, but there isn't anything open using it. So of course when you unplug the touchpad it says "ouch" and I'm afraid I'm going to mess it up. Any ideas?
    Are you using the eject function? (Start > Computer > and right click on the drive.
    Have you updated to the latest System Update? Mine did the same every time until I successfully updated it, now it works fine.
  4.    #4  
    No, on the bottom right of the screen I'm going to the arrow icon to safely remove hardware and opening that up.

Yes, I'm fully updated, preware, patched, and overclocked 1.5
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    USE the eject function! (Start > Computer > and right click on the drive.
    What she should have said :-D
    bevcraw likes this.
    yes, dont use the eject function in the try, this doesnt work on some of my computers. on others it works. directly right click on the drive and say eject
    you have to browse to the touchpad in "my computer" then right-click and eject. Like dertommy said, it won't work from the tray icon.
  8.    #8  
    ok, thanks a bunch! I'll try that next time.