1.    #1  
    I want to remove ubuntu from my touchpad because I want the 2GB space back, So far I have deleted all my apps (Xserver, Ubunutu chroot...etc), now I want to remove my EXT3FS partition to get my space back, I've been using this link to help me (gadgetXplorer: #webOS: How to remove EXT3FS partition)
    But when I type in "# lvremove /dev/mapper/store-ext3fs" into novaterm, I get the response "Can't open logical volume "ext3fs", can anybody help me please?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesh1 View Post
    I want to remove ubuntu from my touchpad because I want the 2GB space back, So far I have deleted all my apps (Xserver, Ubunutu chroot...etc), now I want to remove my EXT3FS partition to get my space back, I've been using this link to help me (gadgetXplorer: #webOS: How to remove EXT3FS partition)
    But when I type in "# lvremove /dev/mapper/store-ext3fs" into novaterm, I get the response "Can't open logical volume "ext3fs", can anybody help me please?
    Thanks
    Sorry, I cant help and just curious why your giving up on Ubuntu?

I'm just getting back into using my new TP and had one since Jul 1st, but returned it for the significant refund. As fate has it, my wife and I waited in line and picked up two units this morning at BB blow-out sale along with 50 other people. :-)

Either way, I could see ubuntu being useful and maybe your problem related to only having 16gb TP unit? Am I wasting my time with it and webOS rocks just the way it is, but I like to tinker and would appreciate some feedback. Thanks Sorli...
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I just want to make sure you're clear on everything. You need to run quick install, go to tools or options... Select open linux terminal... and you should be typing the command in like this:
    lvremove /dev/mapper/store-ext3fs

I'm a newb