Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Our local BB's are all saying they can't sell any of their stock because there might be an ad coming out tomorrow. Does anyone have any details on this? Maybe a photo of the ad?
    Hopefully this might be a way for people to get one.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Sounds like a ploy to put other things on sale too

When they sell out sell other things

A leader
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I just looked at the weekly ad online and it does have the 16GB listed at $99. This is in the Hartford CT area.
    how do you find next weeks ad?
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    It's an option off the main page.
    my store still shows last weeks
    To find this week's (aug 21 -27) ad go to the best buy homepage and click "weekly ad", enter your zip code for your local ad. touchpad is on pg 34 in my local edition for the old price.

Next week's ad should be posted at midnight (EST?) tonight.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I looked at the early version of next weeks ad (in our Sat. paper) but it didn't include the extra insert. My hope is it will be online and in Sundays paper. They are telling people to be prepared to show up early and stand in line.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    You're right. The mobile website does not have the ad for this coming week (8/28). I apologize. We also got our weekly ads today (hurricane coming in tomorrow) and it does not include a special insert.

Also, Staples and Office Depot ads DO include the Touchpad but they are not at firesale prices.
    Have Boston ad in hand, and it is showing Galazy Tab for next week.
    Watertown ad shows it for $399
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Annapolis, MD ad shows the TP for $449.
    Could someone near the Virginia area call about the add please? I am at work with no signal because of the rain.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Sorry to get everyone worked up.
    I just talked to a local manager who filled me in on some more details. Our Chicagoland area has a hold on all Touchpads for some special promotion that will break in the next two to three weeks. They assumed it was this week because they got units in but were just told to hold them. The person we talked to earlier assumed it was for this weekend. So while other areas are selling their stock we are usually told they have nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by toymaker View Post
    Our Chicagoland area has a hold on all Touchpads for some special promotion that will break in the next two to three weeks.
    I moved here to get MORE access to cool stuff, not less.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MachPrimeRib View Post
    Could someone near the Virginia area call about the add please? I am at work with no signal because of the rain.

Thanks
    My Parents and Brother are in Richmond without power. I feel for you.