Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pavejon
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I had a problem with no video just audio when using Skype between the TP and a Windows PC. Upgraded to the latest version of Skype on the PC (Version 5.5) and fixed the issue.

May help out anyone having the same problem.
    rstark likes this.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    My video problem was with Touchpad to apple products like the iphone or ipad. Not sure
    no video with imacs
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavejon View Post
    I had a problem with no video just audio when using Skype between the TP and a Windows PC. Upgraded to the latest version of Skype on the PC (Version 5.5) and fixed the issue.

May help out anyone having the same problem.
    I don't believe people were having any issues having video calls between a TP and a PC. Most of the issues are with having video calls between two TP's.

But thank you for posting for other people that may be having the same problem.
    unfortunately a lot people don't keep their apps up to date.
    Global Posts
    1,291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    no video with imacs
    video with Macs does work. I downloaded it yesterday and tested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary86 View Post
    video with Macs does work. I downloaded it yesterday and tested.
    interesting, most people have other stories. I couldnt see my sister on mac book pro nor could she see me.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I can't see video when talking to my girlfriend on her iphone 4 using the Skype app. She can see me just fine while I get a black screen. Anybody else?
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I was able to connect to someone using Skype on a Mac, but the video quality was horrid on both ends. We switched to normal Skype and things drastically improved.
    Quote Originally Posted by onesikpuppy View Post
    I can't see video when talking to my girlfriend on her iphone 4 using the Skype app. She can see me just fine while I get a black screen. Anybody else?
    Have you tried toggling the little video icon on the top left on and off? Sometimes that works
    Same problem here. Tried both with the "video echo" service and with my brother, on an IPad, and he can see me, but I can't see him. Is there anything I can do? Should I ask him to try on Windows?