1.    #1  
    I just got my touchpad in the mail and tried to follow the getting started guide. deleted everything off it like it said then I powered it down and no matter what I do it wolnt turn back on. I hold the volume/power button and nothing happens it stays blank so I just held the power button and it still wolnt turn on. I tried plugging it in and everything. Please help.

EDIT: I fixed it for some reason it turned on when I plugged it in again sorry for this thread had a bit of a panic attack anyway to delete a thread?
    Last edited by kzr22; 08/27/2011 at 12:58 PM.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Define deleted everything off it?
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Could you explain what you mean by deleted everything off?

Also try a hard reset. Press the power and home (center) buttons at the same time and hold for about 15 seconds. When you see the HP logo, you can let go.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Could you explain what you mean by deleted everything off?

Also try a hard reset. Press the power and home (center) buttons at the same time and hold for about 15 seconds. When you see the HP logo, you can let go.
    I think everyone is expecting it to take 60 seconds for the pad to wake up

I have posted both of mine took 3 to 5 min to wake up from being off

after that they sleep and are fast

Quote Originally Posted by kzr22 View Post
    I just got my touchpad in the mail and tried to follow the getting started guide. deleted everything off it like it said then I powered it down and no matter what I do it wolnt turn back on. I hold the volume/power button and nothing happens it stays blank so I just held the power button and it still wolnt turn on. I tried plugging it in and everything. Please help.

EDIT: I fixed it for some reason it turned on when I plugged it in again sorry for this thread had a bit of a panic attack anyway to delete a thread?
    Glad it worked for you.

Don't worry about it. In a forum, we all learn from the experiences of our fellow members.
    Help! Recieved a HP tablet today and can not get it to turn on. I read about problems with cord. It appears the tablet is charging. The light above the cord keeps shifting right to left. Any ideas?
    If you tap the power button, does anything happen, like a battery low indicator or anything? Might need to let it charge for several hours before it will do anything. And you are using the charger that came with it, right?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: