1.    #1  
    Hi, I received my TP yesterday. So far I am impressed and haven't had any problems with the device, except for the fact that the audio plays through both the TP speakers and the headphones at the same time.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks,
    i notice this only happens with my apple headphones other headphones are fine.
    I have the same problem. Speakers stay on when earphones used and sound comes from both.

A friend's touchpad doesn't do this so seems to be a problem with mine.

Both were bought at the same time from same retailer last week.
    Weird. I've been having a different problem. I've been getting a hum/ interference sound using certain headphones.
    Try shoving the tip/plug deeper.HP does not like Apple headphones I guess it all depends on the the tip. I'm using my Sennheiser headphones and it is awesome.
    the root.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I think (not 100% sure) that it effects headphones with controls/microphone as my HTC ones didn't work.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I have not noticed this problem but this might solve it. With the headphones not plugged in, use the volume button to turn it completely down. Plug in the headphones and adjust the volume to how you want it. The touchpad remembers the current volume settings for headphones and speakers separately.
    Thanks AUSTRIAK.....I could not get sound through my headphones and your fix was the key!!!! Kudos.

<staff edit>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/30/2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: this is not the forum to discuss Android apps