I used to use it with my Pre a nd it worked very well, so it should work with your TOUCHPAD. The issue I had with it is that you can only sync with one computer. I don't know if that has changed or if that is an issue for you.
    If your Outlook is associated with your job, then you probably have an Exchange server on the back end connected to Outlook. The TouchPad supports MS Exchange and contacts can be synced automatically for you. Hope that makes sense and helps if I understand your question.
    that's what I use to sync with outlook. It works great.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDZEdge View Post
    If your Outlook is associated with your job, then you probably have an Exchange server on the back end connected to Outlook. The TouchPad supports MS Exchange and contacts can be synced automatically for you. Hope that makes sense and helps if I understand your question.
    PocketMirror also syncs contacts that are not on the exchange server (e.g. you have a work account and also local-only personal email and contacts), multiple calenders, and notes (with their own note app). Better than just using the exchange server. I find the Notes part especially helpful.

I haven't seen anything specifically about whether they are supporting the Touchpad/3.0.2 yet. My Touchpad is still in transit so I have yet to try it out.
    To keep it synched with my home Outlook, I use a Google gmail account to sync with Outlook for calendars and contacts, then I directly sync these to my Pre 2 and TouchPad by setting up the Google account.