1.    #1  
    Ok im not trying to tease people with something that is out of stock but the 64GB WAS in stock at John Lewis and has now sold out.

I did not think this thing was even out yet?? Not seen it anywhere else. Or maybe Im being slow to catch on?

http://www.johnlewis.com/231328028/Product.aspx
    Wow pretty good found! I thought it was a rumor from HP! Or maybe a typo from them?
  3.    #3  
    Well people have said they ordered it on a different forum I frequent. Also they have the 16GB and 32GB listed so it would be suprising if it was indeed a typo
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveBongFace View Post
    Well people have said they ordered it on a different forum I frequent. Also they have the 16GB and 32GB listed so it would be suprising if it was indeed a typo
    thanx for the info. Do you think we could find the white version? I wonder how many white units are out there made from HP?
    A few online retailers have managed to sneak the 64GB TouchPads out, and a few consumers have received them. Most of them ended up on eBay. However a few of our members have fessed up to having them. One online retailer in particular sold them for $250 last week, though they went OOS very quickly.