Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    While playing some YouTube videos that are in 720p the videos seem to be playing at slower rate and not in full frames. It is like someone is playing it in slow motion instead of normal playback. Is anyone else seeing this and is there a solution to this? I see this in regular YouTube playback window as well as in full screen.

By the way I have updated to latest software, patches, and overclocked to 1.5Ghz.

Any feedback?
    when I use youtube it is allways best to watch the video in full screen with black borders and overclock that thing to 1.7 it runs at the same voltages as stock I think anyway and download jstop from preware are, what are your govnnah settings ?
    jstop - garbage collect JavaScript heap........... It just cleans stuff up for you, but hey I'm no professional at all this stuff, just sum advice

also clear cookies, catch and history once in a while.
    what prepare patches you got installed
    Tried a couple of 720p youtube videos and they work fine, although I have a 1080p trailer of MI4 and even on an overclocked 1.5Ghz touchpad, that plays in slightly slow motion, and has trouble catching up...
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have problems on any online videos too all patches installed,overclocking and running jstop,any suggestions would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I've also run into flash problems. I picked mine up on the fire sale and I have to say, even overclocked the flash performance isn't very good. I have frequent incidents where the video will pause for up to 5 seconds and then lurch ahead in what looks like fast forward to catch up to the audio. I also have a Blackberry Playbook and the flash performance on that, even at 1080, is far superior.

So with the touchpads faster specs I imagine it is a software issue and can be patched, eventually.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Also agree that with the stock and UberKernel 720p playback is awful on YouTube. I have since installed the f15 Kernel and clocked it at 1.7 and it is perfect. Its even fine at 1.5 with the f15 kernel.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlongb13 View Post
    Also agree that with the stock and UberKernel 720p playback is awful on YouTube. I have since installed the f15 Kernel and clocked it at 1.7 and it is perfect. Its even fine at 1.5 with the f15 kernel.
    Where do I download this other f15 Kernel? I don't see it in preware under kernel or when I search for it? Right now I have installed uberkernel.
    did you disable or minimize the logging? im 1.5 OC with logging set to minimal and some other logging disabled and 1080p on youtube runs fine