Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Its not the best thing since webOS is dying with no licensing in future, people dont want webOS tablet, they want a cheap tablet
    No people want Apps
    People want something that works

So if they can get the same apps on WebOS then it will live
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagbug View Post
    perfectly good OS ??? What are you smoking ? This is the slowest, most annoying OS I ever used. Even windows 3.1 was better. Ok, maybe not 3.1, but 95 was for sure.
    You haven't tweaked your TP yet. Remove some logging, remove browser ads, and overclock. Do that and THEN come talk to me. Despite my initial skepticism, I'm impressed with the TP and WebOS.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagbug View Post
    perfectly good OS ??? What are you smoking ? This is the slowest, most annoying OS I ever used. Even windows 3.1 was better. Ok, maybe not 3.1, but 95 was for sure.
    Hmm the tech experts do not agree, people who have both Ipad and Touchpad do not agree

I do not agree

and most here will not agree..........Must be pretty lonely

I think you need to
    Update
    Patch

then you will see a proper OS running

My wife Sells Tablets as well and after I did these things she said it was awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    I'd rather stick with webOS as it matures than put freakin' Gingerbread on my TouchPad. Maybe I'll take a peek when Ice Cream Sandwich comes out, but more as a curiosity than anything.
    that is the whole key this is it, not much more, very small likely hood of webOS 4. All you may get are small improvements. The CEO of H/P doesnot want PC's or webOS. He doesnt want to pour in money for development, he is trying to cut costs and sell and get out of it, Leo DOESNT CARE.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12