1.    #1  
    They sold 100 on Thursday.I wasn't able to get one Thursday,logged on just as they went out of stock. So today when it changed to saying low stock it wouldn't let me add it to the cart so I called and they told me about the 100 the day before and to just keep trying because they were having web site problems.The operator was a college student and she was also trying to add it to her cart.I just kept clicking add to cart for like another 15 to 20 minutes then it was finally added.It showed low stock but when I tried to add it, it said unable to add that quantity or something like that.Just hope it goes through,I'll believe it when I get a shipping confirmation.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I hope it goes through for you. Any idea what time it was available? I've been checking their site every couple of hours and it always says "This item is out of stock for delivery".
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeken View Post
    I hope it goes through for you. Any idea what time it was available? I've been checking their site every couple of hours and it always says "This item is out of stock for delivery".
    I saw a post somewhere yesterday about it being in stock,it was between 2 and 3 PM EST. It was around 3PM today when it said low stock,and almost 3:30 when I finally got it in my cart and was able to check out. My order went from Submitted to Processing and I got a email confirm with a estimated delivery date of 8/30 to 9/3.It looks promising that I'll get it, but I'll believe it when I get a tracking number.I've been using a Firefox add-on called Check4change all week on several sites.They only sell the 32GB model and only one per member.
  4.    #4  
    Charge went through from Samsclub.com.Still says processing but I remembered that a previous order from Sams still said processing a day after it was delivered.