1.    #1  
    I'm wondering what you all think the best software for syncing music is?

I've got HP Play installed, but whenever I begin a sync, the program crashes.

I also have MediaMonkey, which I use to organize my music. Would this be recommended?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
    Just put the TP in USB Mode and use the "Send To" option in the right click menu of MM.
  3.    #3  
    That's what I've done to put my music on it initially. However, now if I add anything, it will be more of a hassle. Looking for a good sync method.
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz131 View Post
    That's what I've done to put my music on it initially. However, now if I add anything, it will be more of a hassle. Looking for a good sync method.
    I use that method with some Auto Playlists, so it is syncing, just not with one click. Setup a playlist of what you want on the TP, then just right click that playlist and sent to the touchpad.
    My choice is WiFi Media Sync. Add files and sync.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I also use WiFi Media Sync to keep my music up to date. I have over 5000 songs on my webOS devices and did not use WiFi Media Sync to place the bulk of the files on my devices, would take forever. Instead I used WiFi Media Sync to place a single music file on my devices, just to establish the WiFi Media Sync directory structure. Once the WiFi Media Sync structure was established I then connected to my PC via USB and dragged my music folders to that structure. When I buy new music I place a copy in the music sync folder on my PC and run WiFi Media Sync.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    WiFi media sync is great, while the current version works without issue on a touchpad, the developer emailed me that the touchpad version is due out within days, that will be a free upgrade

On Aug 24, 2011 2:52 PM, Eric Pilnock <epilnock@8bitdev.com> wrote:
    Its being reviewed by HP right now. *We're hoping the update is available by the end of the week. *Stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Eric Pilnock
    8-bit development LLC