Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I just got an email from HP with a tracking number.. I clicked it and it said it was sent yesterday and will be delivered tomorrow. Sent via fedex.I opted for the 5-7 day delivery , ordered last friday night. I am happy I made the cut, but geez they let me know aw fly late. Has anyone gotten ths email for delivery on a Saturday? I dont want to stay home but I will if i need to. I didnt even know they delivered on Saturdays
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Track it again in the morning, it may tell you if the package is out on the delivery truck, if it is, be expecting it.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    HP sent these as Fedex Home Delivery, which includes Saturday deliveries. You will get it tomorrow if it says tomorrow. I am in the same boat, looking forward to trying out WebOS finally
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    ok cool i will check in the morning, just to make sure.. It says its at my local Fedex station.. i may just call and tel the to hold it there and pick t up as i do my rounds