1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm the proud owner of a new Touchpad today and I love it, except I'm having this one problem. There are no paid apps in the App Catalog.

I live in the United States, and my region is set to United States in the device, so I'm not sure what the deal is.
    I've validated my account with my email and I've checked the online account login and everything looks fine, I just don't know why there are no Paid Apps.

Also, in the Catalog, the Preferences & Accounts option is totally greyed out and I can't open it at all.

Thank you for any assistance!
  2.    #2  
    Just an update: I did a full erase and still same issue.
    I am having the same issue.....
    I have a Pre3 with exactly the same issue. Only my account is set to UK. Also accounts & preferences is greyed out in the app store.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    What message do you get in the account n preference area? I've been having similar problems but can see paid apps just that when trying to purchase I am told US Govt is stopping HP from letting me. UK registered as well.

Which place did you get yours? I got mine at staples. We might establish a pattern maybe and inform HP to sort it out.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mastakain View Post
    Hello,

I'm the proud owner of a new Touchpad today and I love it, except I'm having this one problem. There are no paid apps in the App Catalog.

I live in the United States, and my region is set to United States in the device, so I'm not sure what the deal is.
    I've validated my account with my email and I've checked the online account login and everything looks fine, I just don't know why there are no Paid Apps.

Also, in the Catalog, the Preferences & Accounts option is totally greyed out and I can't open it at all.

...same here, all greyed out preferences option. Tried Live Chat support and they told me that Australia didn't have paid apps! I pointed them to the HP announcement that show I should have paid apps.

Not sure what to do now.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mastakain View Post
    Hello,

What version of the catalog?
    Its been updated twice in a week

Also what software OS version?
    Did you update everything?