Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  1.    #1  
    You can dismiss emails without viewing them when there are multiple ones but it doesn't seem to work when there is only one.
    You have to swipe just the e-mail subject and don't hit the e-mail icon.

You should be able to see a lil line almost like notification cards, if you are on the left side of that line it swipes the whole thing. Found this by mistake a few weeks ago.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    bevcraw likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Actually I now see what's going on, it only swipes one way and not the other. :-(

Also it's annoying that it doesn't start the beginning of new sentences with capitalized letters when typing in places like this forum :-(
    There is an Auto-Capitalization option in Text Assist (on the setting page).
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Actually I now see what's going on, it only swipes one way and not the other. :-(

Also it's annoying that it doesn't start the beginning of new sentences with capitalized letters when typing in places like this forum :-(
    Yes, you have to swipe to the right. I am left-handed, so I usually swipe to the left. But I've gotten used to this one.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
    There is an Auto-Capitalization option in Text Assist (on the setting page).
    You must not have a TP because that setting is on by default and it isn't the problem. As I type this message the "Y" in the beginning of my message starts off lower case, I have to manually change it. On my Palm Pre 2 this would not happen.

Yeah I have noticed the same this with the capitalization. It does it some places but not others, real weird.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Yes, you have to swipe to the right. I am left-handed, so I usually swipe to the left. But I've gotten used to this one.
    I'm left handed too, no love :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Didn't think about that for you lefties.

You must not have a TP because that setting is on by default and it isn't the problem. As I type this message the "Y" in the beginning of my message starts off lower case, I have to manually change it. On my Palm Pre 2 this would not happen.
    Same here, different than my Veer.
    yep, auto capitalization does not work on the first word, thought they would fix that in 3.02.
    I have a Day 1 Touchpad. I turned my auto-cap off because it drive me crazy making caps when I didn't want them. I turned if off a while ago, so maybe I didn't quite remember how it worked in some cases.
  12.    #12  
    Also horrible echo problems when paired with a phone during calls. The person on the other side hears their vice echoing.