1.    #1  
    I was told Staples would have some being received today. The first 200 went away before I could take any action. Then another 350 were made available around 1 PM today but I didn't get the message for a while.

You have to call 1 -800 Staples. Ignore the warning that none are available and ask for sku 344195. This is the 32 gb version which is the only one they have and it's $149. There were 332 available when I called around 2:30 but not sure what remains. I just got home and couldn't post sooner.

Not sure if any are still there. None on the website, you have to call.

good Luck
    Sold out
    They asked me for my zipcode, and then told me it was sold out.
    Sold in Southern California. The call rep seemed annoyed that someone was asking about a touchpad after hearing that long warning that they are out of stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiegels View Post
    I was told Staples would have some being received today. The first 200 went away before I could take any action. Then another 350 were made available around 1 PM today but I didn't get the message for a while.

You have to call 1 -800 Staples. Ignore the warning that none are available and ask for sku 344195. This is the 32 gb version which is the only one they have and it's $149. There were 332 available when I called around 2:30 but not sure what remains. I just got home and couldn't post sooner.

Not sure if any are still there. None on the website, you have to call.

good Luck
    Were those 200 and 350 available in store only? Or were they online?