1.    #1  
    I'm conserving what's left of my $50 app cash from HP. I'd really like to use the codes from the HP 6 pack but whenever I purchase it automatically uses the $50 promo code and doesn't let me input another. What can I do?
    ME TOO! thanks for asking this!!
    If you go through the app catalog instead of using the links, it should allow you to change the promo code before submitting the promo code.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    If you go through the app catalog instead of using the links, it should allow you to change the promo code before submitting the promo code.
    it dosnt when I goto buy an app its already there and dosnt let me change it. So if I click use promo code it automaticly uses the credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckeyJane View Post
    it dosnt when I goto buy an app its already there and dosnt let me change it. So if I click use promo code it automaticly uses the credit.
    Didn't find that to be a problem I've bought apps with the $50 credit before the 6-pack offer and the 6-pack promo codes worked just fine.

Try reseting the TP before using the 6-pack codes.
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    I had a similar problem, I have a one-time promo code saved) and I banged my head trying to use the "$50 early adopter code from HP". I was finally able to enter the code when I tried to .....

tap the remembered code that is displayed in the window
    Now can someone tell me how to make the TouchPad remember a new code, or clear the remembered code?
    Palm Pilot -> IBM WorkPad -> Handspring Visor -> Palm VIIx -> Palm T|X -> Palm Pre -> US GSM Palm Pre 2 [shelved] and 16GB HP TouchPad [died] -> (Samsung GNex and 32GB HP Touchpad with CM9)
    Quote Originally Posted by preandpixifan View Post
    I'm conserving what's left of my $50 app cash from HP. I'd really like to use the codes from the HP 6 pack but whenever I purchase it automatically uses the $50 promo code and doesn't let me input another. What can I do?
    I'm just jealous because I still can't get HP to give me a promo code. I faxed them my receipt and chatted FOUR times about it. Will have to try again tomorrow.