Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    This could actually be useful at work, if anyone else at work had them-- I've already had a few times where I've looked up a web site on my tablet, then handed the tablet to someone else to review. If they had a TP, we could touch, and then they'd be able to save the URL themself.
    I actually tried this 2 days ago and failed.
    Make sure BT is on on both devices before you do it.
    I've been trying to get two Touchpads to pair/share without much luck; I am hoping someone can help.

If I turn bluetooth off on both tablets and lay them on top of each other so the "HP" logo centers on the other tablet's center button, a window pops up asking if I want to turn on bluetooth for touch to share. I answer yes, bluetooth comes on for that tablet. Nothing else happens. If I then swap the two tablets, the same thing happens, now both have bluetooth on, still no automatic pairing.

I have also tried manually turning on one or both bluetooths before touching them together and manually setting up bluetooth. (I assume the correct choice is between "webos phone" and "other", not "audio" or "keyboard"?) But nothing I try gets the two TPs to pair.

The sensor coils are definitely seeing each other because I can get so far as the turn on bluetooth message.

I've tried all sorts of variations of rebooting, restarting, etc. Bluetooth transmitters are working as both tablets have been successfully paired with an HP keyboard.

Both tablets have the latest OS, preware, etc.

Anything else I could try?
    mnm1200 likes this.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    make sure the two touchpads line up in the same orientation, with one directly on top the other. I also experimented and got it to work quite well. You do need to wait a couple/three seconds for the effect to occur, and works even with the folio case attached to both. In fact, mine seems to work even better with the cases on, and I do not need to lay them flat against each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by suprolla View Post
    make sure the two touchpads line up in the same orientation, with one directly on top the other. I also experimented and got it to work quite well. You do need to wait a couple/three seconds for the effect to occur, and works even with the folio case attached to both. In fact, mine seems to work even better with the cases on, and I do not need to lay them flat against each other.
    Thanks. I am not having trouble getting them to see each other, each will see the other and ask if I want to turn on bluetooth. I can't find a way to get them to pair with each other once both bluetooth radios are turned on.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHeller View Post
    Thanks. I am not having trouble getting them to see each other, each will see the other and ask if I want to turn on bluetooth. I can't find a way to get them to pair with each other once both bluetooth radios are turned on.
    i see. I don't get them to pair either, only TTS.
    This is great. Now I can share things with the wife TP haha nice found buddy.
    Thanks for sharing as well!

It seems that you just can't send and send and send... it takes a while, about a minute or less maybe, before you can TTS again.

You don't need to manually pair the TP's though, just have their bluetooth on, and you'll see each other's devices in the bluetooth list.

I wonder when we could TTS other stuff.. like vcards and other data.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12